Covid 19 Viewing Procedures
If you are planning on viewing a property with Dawsons under COVID19 guidelines, please ensure that you read and understand our safety procedures and processes. We politely ask for your kind cooperation.
Please advise our negotiator prior to the appointment if you or anyone in your household has had or been exposed to Covid19 or is showing any symptoms, which we need to be aware of.
• Sellers are to sanitise all door handles prior to the viewing and on completion of the viewing, to ensure the safety of you and our vendor client, in the event door handles are inadvertently touched.
• Sellers or anyone else to include tenants living at the property are to vacate the property for 30 mins, that can either be in the garden or perhaps a walk or popping out to the shops.
• A negotiator from Dawsons will arrive in ample time to open-up the property, to include all doors to avoid the viewer touching any door handles. We will carry hand sanitizer, and the viewer will be required to use it prior to entry if they are not carrying their own (However, we do not accept any liability)
• We require all viewers to wear a face mask over their nose and mouth (these will NOT be provided by Dawsons) You do not require a medical-grade mask.
• A maximum of 2 people who must be from the same household (currently living together) will be allowed to view the property. We respectfully ask that children are not present at the viewing.
• Viewings will be restricted to 15-30 minutes dependant on the size of the property.
• A 2-Metre distance is to be maintained and the viewer is kindly requested to follow the agent around the property and not to enter any rooms until invited to do so by the agent.
• Due to the considerable pent up demand we will be prioritising viewings for those clients that are in an immediate proceedable position. Or if subject to the sale of a property have their own property on the market. In the event your property is not on the market we will be happy to provide you with a market appraisal to help you get in the best possible position. Should we anticipate your property will sell quickly in the current climate, subject to our client’s approval we may be able to facilitate a viewing.
• Viewings will also be prioritised in order of those who provide proof of funding (cash) or if seeking a mortgage will be required to be qualified by our mortgage advisors prior to viewing along with proof of deposit. Unless express permission of vendor.
• Lenders products are changing daily with some withdrawing certain products along with changes to the LTV, you may be affected since going into lock-down? If you have not sought out the latest advice on your mortgage arrangements, we strongly recommend you take steps to ensure your mortgage promise is still valid. We are happy to arrange an appointment for you to speak with our mortgage advisors who will provide you with up to date free advice with no obligation.
We hope that you appreciate the measures we are required to put in place to ensure your safety and well-being and that of our employees and clients.