Rules of entry for any competition run by Dawsons Property or Fine & Country Swansea
The competition is organised by Dawsons Property Limited (MARINA & SA1 PROPERTIES LIMITED) a company registered in England and Wales under 05287327 whose registered address is Langdon House, Langdon Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 8QY and whose main trading address is 11 Walter Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 5NF.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, however, if the competition/offer/post specifies a collection of a prize from one of our DAWSONS BRANCHES (https://dawsonsproperty.co.uk/branches.php), and if you or a representative are unable to collect in person, you may be disqualified from the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition/offer, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition/offer is being run online using our social media & website platforms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per household/person/business. Multiple entries from the same household/person/business will be disqualified unless specified in the competition/offer page/post.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries/enquiries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition/offer and how to enter are listed in the linked competition/offer page/post.
- Dawsons Property reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition/offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition/offer will be notified to entrants/enquirers as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Dawsons Property is not responsible for inaccurate prize/offer details supplied to any entrant/enquirer by any third party connected with this competition/offer.
The prize/offer is as follows:
- The prize/offer is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes/offers are not transferable. Prizes/offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize/offer with another of equivalent value without giving notice. In some instances, a prize may become unavailable and an alternative prize of similar value / description will be provided.
- Competition winners will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The competition winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Dawsons Property will notify the competition winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Dawsons Property decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition/offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any competition winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address; email@example.com
- Entry into the competition/offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.