Residential Lettings - Students

    Residential Lettings »
    Long Term Lets »
    Letting Branches »
       Maintenance »    

    Overseas Students | View in Arabic »
    We assist students from the ICWS (International College Wales Swansea) with their accommodation needs. We are also very close to the newly named Metropolitan University in Mount Pleasant and have many properties close by this campus.



    Securing your Accommodation

    We strongly recommend that as soon as you have registered for your studies in Swansea that you then look to secure your accommodation with us. Don't leave it until the last minute. The further in advance that you contact us the better chance you stand of getting the right property for you.

    Our website will always show a full listing of our current availability. However, we can provide you with full descriptions and additional pictures of suitable properties on request in order for you to make an informed selection. If you have a contact in Swansea you may wish them to view on your behalf and this is something we will be happy to arrange.

    Once you have selected a suitable property you will be required to pay an administration fee for the preparation of your contract and will need to supply us with copy passport and University papers. Once your documentation has been approved you will be required to pay the bond and arrange to sign the tenancy agreement. All fees and deposits will be fully explained at the time and we have discounted rates for all ICWS students. All this can be arranged from back in your own country.

    We can arrange for either 6 or 12 month tenancy, although some landlords will require a minimum 12 month contract.

    Moving In
    Once you have confirmed your arrival day and time we will arrange to meet you at our offices, provide you with additional information for your stay and take you to your property. We can then show you around the property explaining a few essential points including central heating controls and arrangements for rubbish disposal. Prior to your arrival you will be required to have paid your first months rent. If you have already paid over accommodation monies to the ICWS we can arrange to have this transferred.

    Summary Payment / Signing Procedures

       Property Secured    Admin charge paid / University papers taken
       and copy passport documents.
       References passed    Bond Paid and contracts signed.
       Prior to 1st Serptember    First Months rent paid

    If we are engaged by the landlord to manage the property you will have the benefit of our maintenance department who can be contacted on 01792 633254. They will be able to administer any maintenance issues that may arise through the course of your tenancy. If the landlord is to manage your property then you will be provided with all the landlords details at the commencement of your rental.

    Contact Us
    For any queries that you might have, please contact us by either phone or email as detailed below:-

    Tel: +44 1792 301000