Are you considering a career in Estate Agency, Property Management or Surveying?
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1 VACANCY
Residential Lettings Property Inspector
Dawsons, Swansea's leading Estate Agency, who are well established in the management of properties throughout Swansea and surrounding areas, are looking for a suitable candidate to join their busy, experienced and motivated residential lettings property management department.
Along with current and experienced property inspectors and property maintenance coordinators, the successful candidate will be responsible for several key roles and the geographical areas of Swansea west and Llanelli.
Dawsons pro-active approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service, is foremost in our thinking. Our market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go that extra mile to get the job done. There is no doubt, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within property management.
The role, amongst many other aspects, will involve:
- Conducting routine property inspections, arranged through the department by the use of desk top and remote software systems.
- Reporting directly to senior members and the Maintenance Department, along with liaising with other members of the property management team.
- Assisting the Maintenance Departments office based staff with telephone enquiries and maintenance requests from landlords and tenants. This will include liaising with all parties involved with the successful completion of the repair.
- Liaising with contractors to plan and carry out authorised repairs/projects, and to monitor the on-going repair/maintenance projects through to completion.
- Processing contractor invoicing, through liaising with our internal accounts department.
- To collate and submit evidence to the TDS in the event of a disputed deposit, including any evidence required as part of an adjudication case.
- Plan and co-ordinate a personal monthly diary for end of tenancy and routine inspections in conjunction with other inspectors and the department as a whole.
- Being aware of current health and safety regulations in accordance to planned visits and that of any instructed contractors.
- Be aware of personal Health & Safety when carrying out inspections.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Meeting and exceed targets
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
Please send your CV to Ricky.Purdy@dawsonsproperty.co.uk