Are you considering a career in Estate Agency, Property Management or Surveying?
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1 VACANCY
RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR (Full time in our Marina branch)
Dawsons Swansea’s Largest Lettings Agency with 5 dedicated branches across Swansea and Llanelli, is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to undertake a role of branch administrator within the rental department at Dawsons.
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time position within the lettings industry and with Wales Sunday Times letting agent of the year.
Dawsons pro-active approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service, is foremost in our thinking. Our market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go that extra mile to get the job done.
Our administrators along with our negotiators, valuers and property inspectors, the face of Dawsons helping assist our managers in developing and growing each office.
- To provide an accurate and efficient administrative service to all staff with their office.
- To undertake telephone and face to face sales support when required.
- Comply with the companies standard procedures and all statuary legislative and regulatory requirements effecting letting agency.
- Helping negotiators to assist in the process through to a tenants occupation.
- Pro-activeness demonstrating skills to retain and build client base.
- Previous administrative experience is required, and within the industry advantageous.
- Competent time management and prioritising skills.
The ideal candidate will possess:
-Excellent organisational skills
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
-A professional, positive, and enthusiastic approach
-A strong customer focus
-Meeting and exceed targets
-Great accuracy and attention to detail
-Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
-Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Dawsons benefits that include training, potential career development and progression opportunities are also offered.
To apply for this post please send your CV and covering letter to Mr Ricky Purdy (Director of Lettings):
Via either email: email@example.com
or by post to: 15 Walter Road, Swansea, SA1 5NG